Cards for every
business – your Business
Physical and virtual corporate cards for efficient financial management. Empower your business with Wallester Business cards today.
- Instant virtual card issuance
- Perfect solution for online media buying
- Physical card express delivery
- Contactless payment option (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.)
- Individual spending limits
- Exclusive Platinum card benefits
Wallester Business smart cards — a new level of corporate finance management. Instant issuance, flexible settings, payments monitoring, limit set-up — a set of functions for efficient budget control of your company.
Pay for your purchases with a Wallester Business card and get an instant payment notification in the app.
Take a photo of an invoice using the Wallester app, and it will be automatically added to the system.
Wallester Business will do all the rest for you, relieving you from tiring expense reporting!
Streamline corporate expense management right now — join Wallester Business and issue cards for any business needs.Get started for free
Optimizing your payments with corporate cards
Streamline your business payments
Manage working capital. Real-time transaction monitoring helps you to manage your funds more efficiently and reveals new payment options. Works for start-ups, small businesses, established enterprises, and new and existing customers.
Pay suppliers promptly. You may decrease the turnover period from months to days with purveyors and existing customers. Instant card payments through convenient software with online access simplify your business processes and working capital turnover.
Streamline payment processes. All required information is on your dashboard: metrics, statistics, and categories. You can sort transactions and see their status, employee roles, and other features to ease the payment process. It’s an excellent tool for small businesses and applies to future and existing customers.
How a corporate card could benefit your business
Sort expenses quicker. Employee charges are sorted quickly during travel, while card report forms centrally.
Enhance control. Increase control over your business spending and eliminate unnecessary costs. A sophisticated payment mechanism reduces the need for redundant cash solutions. Both large and small businesses can use this tool efficiently in day-to-day practice for new and existing customers.
Save employees’ time. Your staff doesn’t need to enter data manually because payment processes are automated.
Contactless payment. This kind of payment can save you time while your employees can swipe cards or digital devices at the POS terminals to complete transactions much faster.
Full integrations with finance software
Complete integrations with accounting software reveal such benefits for your company:
Expense reporting. Your accountant can monitor individual purchases of your employees in real time within the payment network.
Expense management. You can manage your expenditures by creating spending limits and analyzing your team’s purchases more efficiently.
How to manage corporate cards?
Your company needs to establish specific steps, including client’s identification, to protect corporate cards from misuse by their employees. The primary steps are:
- Set expectations. Outline all user rules and responsibilities via the annual card user agreement and other documents.
- Analyze spending. Monitor your employees’ expenses, especially if they charge for something suspicious or unrelated to business.
- Limit liabilities. Set reasonable spending limits for your corporate cards.
- Establish alerts. A corporate card provider can notify you when some doubtful operations are intended to happen.
- Ask for receipts. Your employees provide all checks for better control by the operator.
- Digitize business expenses. Any employee can easily detect distrustful operations when you have an automated and comprehensive digital payment solution.
Here’s how to set up the corporate card program:
- Register by entering your email
- Add more information about your company
- Verify your account by entering company information and corporate documents in order favorable for you
- Complete identity verification:
- Provide information about at least one board member (director) and about all ultimate beneficiary owners (UBO) owning 25% or more (if there are none — all who own 10% or more if there are none — all who possess the maximum possible %).
- Provide phone numbers for the people mentioned above.
- After we have approved all of the provided information (company information, corporate documents, and identity verification), please accept the agreement, which contains the necessary terms and conditions.
- Once you’ve accepted the agreement, you can start working immediately.
- Contact our sales managers or administrator if you have more questions.