to streamline expenses
Create a free account, complete the verification, and top up the Wallester Business account via bank transfer.
Create physical and virtual cards offering instant access to the funds and set individual limits.
Allow employees to pay freely with Wallester Business cards and track all the expenses in a unified system.
You can start using the product and enjoy all the benefits of the Plug&Play platform in the world of finance!
Everything you need for
- Card issuance Create physical and virtual corporate cards instantly ready to use.
- Make payments Let the employees use the cards for working purposes and pay for business expenses with the limits set.
- Expense monitoring Easily track the expenses on all corporate cards in real time and always stay within the budget.
- Invoice storage Store invoices in a digital format on a single platform to ensure fast access to the documents and facilitate financial accounting.
- Accounting Synchronize your expense data with the software you use to make your accounting easier.
- Export reports Export expense reports into various file formats for the most convenient data handling.
How Wallester Business works
Would you like to know more?
Answers to frequently asked questions
How to open a Wallester Business account?
To join the card program:
- Register by entering your email address.
- Add information about your company.
- Confirm the details by attaching corporate documents.
- Complete identity verification:
- Please provide the information about at least one Member of the Board (director) and all ultimate beneficiary owners holding 25% of shares or more (if none — about all the owners holding 10% or more, or about all owners holding the maximum amount of shares).
- Provide the phone numbers of the parties mentioned above.
- Upon the checkup and approval of all details provided, please accept the agreement containing all program terms & conditions.
After these steps are completed, you will become a Wallester Business program member and will be able to use all the benefits of the platform. Please contact our support team or sales managers if you have any additional questions.
Who can join the platform?
What are corporate cards needed for?
How could corporate cards benefit your business?
- Increased control
You can conveniently allocate the budget per card, set the expense limits for each employee, and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
- Fast expense sorting
Employee expenses are displayed in real time and can be easily sorted by payment type and status.
- Accounting optimization
All invoices are stored on a single platform in the digital format, helping streamline documentation workflow and facilitate financial accounting.
- Export reports
You can efficiently process large amounts of data and generate and export reports into files of any format.
How to streamline corporate payments?
- Efficient budget management
Thanks to the unlimited number of issued cards, convenient funds allocation, setting individual limits, and real-time transaction monitoring, you can manage the company budget much more efficiently.
- Timely payments to suppliers
Due to instant card payments and cutting-edge software, you’ll be able to significantly decrease the assessment period with the suppliers and clients, greatly simplifying business processes and speeding up capital turnover.
- Streamlining payment processes
All required information is available on your personal dashboard: metrics, statistics, and payment categories. You can sort out transactions, see their status and employees’ roles, and use other features that make the payment process much more efficient.
What does integration with financial software provide?
Integration with accounting software opens up many benefits for your business.
- Facilitating financial accounting
In real time, an accountant can track payments on all corporate cards, create reports based on various parameters, and export them into any file format.
- Full expense control
You can easily control the expenses by regulating limits and effectively manage the finance with all the data required for budget analysis and planning.